Tuesday, October 9, 2007

#1!!!







Now that Homecoming is over with...I can finally take a breath. Homecoming Week this year at Simpson was probably one of the most exciting weeks yet at Simpson. There was events going on everyday from the Medallion Hunt to Street Painting. The Medallion Hunt was a new event and it got the whole campus involved. A cash prize of $250 was given to the student who read the daily clues and found the medallion hidden anywhere on campus. I thought so many times I had it figured out, but apparently not because I don't have $250 cash in my pocket. :)

However, I designed the street painting design for my sorority house. My house (Tri Delta) took first in street painting, so I was pretty proud of all my hardwork. My sorority ended up placing first for the entire week. I was so proud of all my sisters working hard to pull of the top spot.

The football game Saturday was pretty intense. Simpson almost won, and it came down to the last few minutes. It was awesome to see the guys playing great.

So here's to loving Simpson and Homecoming 2007!

3 comments:

Beth - Admissions Counselor said...

Loved your street painting, that rocks!!!

Anonymous said...

So, where was the medallion hidden?

Sara- Sophomore said...

The medallion was hidden in a locker in the commuter student lounge. There was a key you had to find first. The key was located in the circle of knowledge next to the Carver relief. They key then unlocked the locker.

There's always next year to find!